- Recipient of the International Fitness Showcase 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award for services to the fitness industry.
- Voted Best International Fitness Presenter at the One Body One World awards in New York.
- Recipient of an international career achievement recognition award.
- Invited to present masterclasses and seminars at both trade and consumer events in 36 countries, including ECA and IDEA in the United States, recognised as the fitness world’s leading industry conventions.
- Nominated as top fitness expert by The Independent on Sunday.
- Guest presenter and provider of staff training programmes for Le Sport, the award-winning wellness spa in St Lucia.
- Renowned for presenting a wide range of seminars, workshops and themed workouts including Weightloss Walkout, Brand New Booty (streetdance) TKO-Combat Fitness, Strictly Dance Aerobics, Flex Appeal (group resistance) Middle Management (abdominals) Butt Seriously(hips and thighs) Why Weight, Back in Action (core conditioning) Beaut Camp (luxury boot camp) Yogapump (hatha poses plus weights) Express Workout (twice the results in half the time) and Cardio Tai Chi.
- Performed the warm-ups for runners at the Beat the Baton event, choreographing movements accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, playing live in Battersea Park.
- Designed and prepared all learning resources for the Yoga Inspired Fitness programme offered by the industry’s leading training provider, YMCA FIT.
- As a fitness model Dean has worked on shoots for a wide range of magazines, newspapers and catalogues including Cosmopolitan, FHM, Men’s Health, Daily Express, The Times, Zest, Bodyfit, Marks & Spencer and Reebok brochures.
- Formerly group exercise advisor to David Lloyd Leisure.
- Presented talks at the Good Housekeeping Institute, on behalf of National Magazines, to an invited audience of She, Cosmopolitan, Company, Prima and Zest readers.
- Created an in-car exercise and relaxation programme for the RAC to assist recruitment of new members.
- Designed a workout for the facial muscles to help promote a new range of Remington shavers.
- Technical advisor on the first ever fitness downloads designed specifically for phones by 3 mobile.
- Previously brand support consultant for Reebok International.
- Formerly men’s health expert for Norwich Union.
- Worked as sportswear advisor to Marks & Spencer on the View From line.
- Temporarily group exercise expert on Whitbread’s experimental day-spa project.
- Key presenter in NIKE’s Jumpstart, Find Yourself and Run London marketing projects.
- Created an in-car tai chi programme to help reduce the stress of driving for Motors.co.uk and presented a national roadshow.
- Formerly spokesperson for Radian B muscle-ease products.
- Currently Consultant to award-winning spa resort Ragdale Hall Currently Consultant to leading franchise company, Energie Global Brand Management.
- Resident Fitness Expert on Channel 5’s Terry Wogan and Gaby Roslin television show.
- Co-host of Ab Shark 30mins infomercial for US shopping television channels, filmed over 3 days in LA.
- Anchor Presenter on Livetime (Granada) with Claudia Winkleman and Julia Carling. Lead Presenter on GYM TV, shown in UK health club chains.
- Key Instructor on Cyber Coach, taking fitness and dance programming into schools via big screen broadcasts.
- Regular host of a weekly health and fitness strand on Smooth Radio.
- Appeared on various television and radio shows whilst working overseas, including NBC morning magazine show when in New York, live evening news when in Taiwan, rooftop workouts for Zee TV when in Mumbai, outdoor Warsaw workouts for TV Posnan and exercising with Holland’s leading soap opera star when in Amsterdam.
- Guest expert on various news shows including Channel 5, Midlands Today, BBC Midlands and also numerous appearances on Radio Leicester.
- Presenter of 23 fitness videos/dvds for both the consumer and fitness trade markets, including an exclusive for WH Smith. Scripted and presented corporate dvds for Aquagym UK and Energie Group
- Resident fitness writer on Bodyfit magazine.
- Resident fitness writer on Women’s Fitness Magazine.
- Fitness expert on Weight Watchers magazine. Host of letters page on Health Store magazine.
- Formerly Contributing Editor on Zest magazine. Previously host of own fitness page on Tesco Healthy Living magazine.
- Formerly resident health and fitness writer on FHM for over 3 years.
- Commissioned to write features for newspapers, The Times, Sunday Times News of the World and Daily Express, women’s publications Health & Fitness, She, Slimming, Slim at Home, Slimmer, Cosmopolitan and Company, plus men’s titles GQ, Esquire, Arena and Men’s Health.
- Features also published in Nursing Times, Vital (British Dental Journal) and Sweet (diabetes specific). Co-Author of
- The Men’s Maintenance Manual, a fitness and groomingN book that was distributed internationally. Currently writing a women’s fitness title.
- Regular contributor to various trade publications including FitPro, Workout, Health Club Management and Pure Energy.
- Member of the British Karate Squad for 10 years retiring with 3 world and 2 european golds, voted the Most Outstanding Competitor at the world championships in Canada.
- Fitness Coach for NIKE Basketball Camps, training prospects for the NBA and 2012 Olympics.
- Trained children from a Liverpool dance school to perform cheerleading dance routines on the Anfield pitch in front of SKY SPORT cameras.
- On the coaching staff of the Leicester Panthers American Football club, working with England’s rugby coach, Martin Johnson.
- Ambassador for the Special Olympics.