- Recipient of the International Fitness Showcase 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award for services to the fitness industry.
- Voted Best International Fitness Presenter at the One Body One World awards in New York.
- Creator of the critically acclaimed FI7NESS home workout programme presented by Jessica Wright of The Only Way is Essex fame.
- Programme designer for MyBody, the innovative fitness programme presented by Myleene Klass.
- Invited to present masterclasses and seminars at both trade and consumer events in 36 countries, including ECA and IDEA in the United States, recognised as the fitness world’s leading industry conventions.
- Nominated as top fitness expert by The Independent on Sunday.
- Guest presenter and provider of staff training programmes for Le Sport, the award-winning wellness spa in St Lucia.
- Renowned for presenting a wide range of seminars, workshops and themed workouts.
- Performed the warm-ups for runners at the Beat the Baton event, choreographing movements accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, playing live in Battersea Park.
- Designed and prepared all learning resources for the Yoga Inspired Fitness programme offered by the industry’s leading training provider, YMCA FIT.
- As a fitness model Dean has worked on shoots for a wide range of magazines, newspapers and catalogues including Cosmopolitan, FHM, Men’s Health, Daily Express, The Times, Zest, Bodyfit, Marks & Spencer and Reebok brochures.
- Formerly group exercise advisor to David Lloyd Leisure.
- Presented talks at the Good Housekeeping Institute, on behalf of National Magazines, to an invited audience of She, Cosmopolitan, Company, Prima and Zest readers.
- Created an in-car exercise and relaxation programme for the RAC to assist recruitment of new members.
- Designed a workout for the facial muscles to help promote a new range of Remington shavers.
- Technical advisor on the first ever fitness downloads designed specifically for phones by 3 mobile.
- Previously brand support consultant for Reebok International.
- Formerly men’s health expert for Aviva.
- Worked as sportswear advisor to Marks & Spencer.
- Key presenter in NIKE’s Jumpstart, Find Yourself and Run London marketing projects.
- Created an in-car tai chi programme to help reduce the stress of driving for the RAC and Motors.co.uk and presented a national roadshow.
- Formerly spokesperson for Radian B muscle-ease products.
- Consultant to award-winning spa resort Ragdale Hall.
- Consultant to leading franchise company, Energie Fitness.
- Head of Programming for community, wellness and fitness app TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT
- Member of the British Karate Squad for 10 years retiring with 3 world and 2 european golds, voted the Most Outstanding Competitor at the world championships in Canada.
- Fitness Coach for NIKE Basketball Camps, training prospects for the NBA and 2012 Olympics.
- Trained children from a Liverpool dance school to perform cheerleading dance routines on the Anfield pitch in front of SKY SPORT cameras.
- On the coaching staff of the Leicester Panthers American Football club, working with rugby legend, Martin Johnson.
- Ambassador for the Special Olympics.
UK Active Sweat
National Fitness Convention
Evolution Fitness Conference
International Fitness Showcase Awards
National Fitness Awards
Elevate Innovation Award
National Fitness Awards